Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!

We had a great Easter. ;) We slept in, went to the 11:30am church service, came home, had family over and ATE. Oh, we then ATE some more... ;) Hubby made a turkey with all the trimmings. Normally, Easter means ham at our house, but we all prefer turkey so much more, so hubby agreed to do a turkey. ;)

This Easter was a little different than Easters in the past. Since the girls are getting older, we didn't have the early morning rush to the Easter Baskets. Although, I missed the Easter morning activity, I LOVED being able to get up at 9:30. ;)

A funny thing happened yesterday, and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. The last few days, my hubby has been into taking pictures. I mean really, into it. He's taken possession of one of my older cameras and made us pose! And pose some more! Once, he was even worried about the lamp in the photo! He was playing with lights....oh my. One "wanna-be photographer" in the house is enough...what on earth am I going to do with the two of us taking pictures?!? ;)

Although, if I look at the silver lining, at least maybe I'll get to be in a few pictures now! {wink!}

Here's another video for you....I hope you enjoy this fun technique.

Hugs,

Stephanie

P.S. If you are receiving this as an email update, you will need to visit the blog direct to see the video... www.stephaniebarnard.blogspot.com