Monday, March 3, 2008

Home from San Jose!

My little one, Katie, and I went to San Jose for the weekend. (It's a one hour flight). She competed in a cheer competition and earned First Place! Woo Hoo! We were thrilled.

It was so wonderful to get away, just the two of us for a few days. It's amazing what you can learn from a ten year old. ;) We were really able to re-connect and spend some quality one-on-one time together.

So, we got home really late last night and I told her she would be tired when she woke up, but boy was I surprised. She woke up with a fever. Poor thing. I guess our weekend was a little too big for my little one. :(

On to fun stuff.....

I'm off to CKU Chicago next week! I can't wait to share the Inque Boutique project with the entire student body in one day! Whew! That will be a kick! ;)

In the meantime, here's another fun video I debuted last week on the IB blog....


Big hugs,

Stephanie