Friday, March 28, 2008

Just another day....



I also wanted to share a photo of a new friend. Blanca visited with me at CHA and is from Guadalajara, Mexico. :) We had a great time visiting with each other and she even helped her local scrapbook store owner place an order! Hi Blanca! ;)





Tomorrow both girls have cheer competitions. Kirstin is competing at Knott's Berry Farm (can you say FUN!?!) and Katie is competing at the Los Angeles Convention Center. The hardest part for me this season has been not seeing both girls compete. When their competitions overlap in different places, I have to miss one, and I'm just not used to not being there for one of them. :(

Well, I better sign off....we have to get up early!

Big hugs!

Stephanie

(If you are being emailed this blog, please visit the blog directly at www.stephaniebarnard.blogspot.com to see the video).