Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fun Stamping Project

Hi Everyone!

I've been so busy calling new Club Members! I love visiting with the new members and I'll be honest, I lost my voice when I woke up today! ;)

Here's a new video for you...It's on a great technique. Enjoy!

Do you need a new technique to liven up your stamping projects? Stephanie will use the November 2009 stamp set from The {Stamps} of Life in this episode of {Quick Tips} to demonstrate how to mask. There is much more for you at http://www.thestampsoflife.com so be sure to check it out!



I can't wait to see what you create using this technique. Upload your projects to our gallery to share them with the world!

Hugs,
Stephanie

P.S. There's been lots of talk about our first Limited Edition stamp that ALL Current Club Members will be receiving in their December Stamp package! This stamp will NEVER be for sale on our site and is my gift to my Club Members. Don't miss out! Sign up now to be a Club Member! You must be signed up by Nov. 25th to qualify for the Limited Edition Stamp. Oh, and did I say this was the "first" Limited Edition Stamp?!? WHOA!!!!! {grin} You just never know when they might show up! ;)