Thursday, September 30, 2010

Glitter Yummies...

You can never have enough glitter. I mean really. :)

Here's a fun video about how I use glitter....



Can't see the video? Click Here!



Here are some pictures of a project I created using glitter.





Supplies used:

Flower2Doodle Stamp Set The Stamps of Life
eclips Machine by Sizzix
Albums, Bags and Boxes Cartridge
PK Glitz Glitter
Quickie Glue Pen by Sakura

Schedule Update...

I'll be at Oh My Crafts in Salt Lake City, Utah next Wednesday,October 6th, representing Sizzix. Make sure you stop by and check out the new eclips machine!

Also, The Stamps of Life will be in Ontario, CA on October 22 and 23rd! Make sure you stop by and visit our booth!


And, oh, yeah! Friday is October first! That means a new stamp set!!! Woo Hoo!

Big hugs!

Stephanie
The Stamps of Life