Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Eye Candy Video...

Here's a new music video featuring some fantastic ideas from The {Stamps} of Life Design Team for December 2010.

The stamp sets used in these projects are hearts2love, labels2use, minis4circles, and invite2create. Have fun watching!






Can't see the video? Click Here!
 


Here's a great card by Lauren in Atlanta that I found in our gallery.  Can you say, incredible?!?

Lauren, contact me for a special Blog Blinkie!

Want to purchase one of these stamp sets or become a Club Member? Go to our website, The Stamps of Life.

Recently, we had a contest on our blog about "Favorites."  I loved reading about your favorites!

I've randomly chosen a winner from all the comments and.......since there were so many entries, I chose two!  :)


First winner:
Blogger The DiLoreto Family said...
My favorite chocolate is Lindt Lindor truffles (the red wrapper!). Oh yeah, and my favorite way to clean my stamps is not to do it at all! Happy New Year!

Winner two:
Blogger JoAnn said...
My favorite single thing, that's very hard for me. I love all my supplies and try to challenge myself to use even the oldest of items on occasion. I would have to say the thing I use the most is card stock. Now, how practical is that.

Winners, please contact me with your Full Name, address and stamp set of your choice (valued at $12.95 or less).  Congrats!

Stay tuned for more contests on our blog!

Since the first is fast approaching,  {2011 already?!?} we will be having a sneak peek on the Facebook Page on Wednesday the 29th.  Make sure you check it out!  Here's a link....  The Stamps of Life Fan Page

Hugs!
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life