Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Eye Candy....

Hello, My Friends!

Have I ever told you how much I {love} my Design Team?!?  Well, it's true!  To see why I love them so much, check out this eye candy video....





Can't see the video? Click Here!


And.....we've added a new Design Team Member!  Kim Howard is now on our team!  Make sure you check out her Stamps of Life projects by clicking here!


Here's a recent layout she created using the creations2fill stamp set.  Welcome, Kim!  We are so happy to have you on our team!

I often get asked how we choose our team.  The best way to get noticed is to post in our gallery!  Our team cruises the gallery and when we have an opening, that's the first place we go!  It also helps to have a blog of your own, so if you are interested on being on a Design Team, start blogging!  ;)


Hugs!
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life