Friday, July 15, 2011

Eye Candy Video Design Team Creations!

Hello, My Friends!

So, Ken and I are out to dinner without the kids (amazing!) and he turns to me and sadly tells me that I haven't posted the video he made of the June Design Team Gallery.   :(  WHOOPS!  I knew I had forgotten something! ;)

So, for your enjoyment....HERE is the June 2011 Design Team Gallery Video....{compliments to my hubby, Ken}




Can't see the video? Click Here!


 I can now rest, knowing I posted this video!  ;)

On a different note, many fun/exciting things have been happening around here.  On Sunday the 17th, I'll be traveling to Chicago for the CHA Summer Show for Sizzix.  I'll also have big things to show off while I'm there.  {wink, wink!}  Make sure you stay tuned for more info!  :)

Big hugs,


Stephanie
The Stamps of Life