Friday, July 20, 2012

A New Die Set! :)

Hello, My Friends!

I'm home!  After a wonderful five days in Chicago with my friends at Sizzix, I'm now home.  :)

I had a fabulous time showing off my new products with Sizzix and ColorBox.

We will soon have on Our Website: 

SIX new Ink Pad Colors!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!

TWELVE Sprays!  These sprays are dyes that MATCH my first 12 ink pads!  :)

Sprinkles! Glitter.  This Glitter is CHUNKY! 

With Sizzix, I released:

SIX new stamp and matching die sets

TWO sets of embossing folders

THREE Framelits sets

THREE Embosslits!  (These are NEW for me!)

The Sizzix items will be released in October.

BUT, we will be getting new Stephanie Sizzix items in August!!!!  Lots going on around here!  :)


Speaking about what's going on here....we released a NEW die set today!  Check out the video for more info!





Can't see the video? Click Here!


Check out this great Circle Flip it Card by Laura Williams! 



You can see the new kite die set here.  :)

Happy Stamping!


Hugs!
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life