Sunday, February 17, 2013

It's Late....


Hello, My Friends!

We had a wonderful weekend...well, yesterday was a little icky...we had to go visit our tax guy, Robert.   Don't get me wrong, I love Robert as a person...(he's also a believer, so we enjoy his fellowship...)...but, taxes are always an icky topic!  ;) 

But, to make the day better, Ken took me to Olive Garden for dinner.  That helped my mood!  I {heart} Olive Garden.  :)

Then, today, after church, my Mom, Dad, Sister-in-law and Nephew came over for dinner.  I really {heart} my nephew, Ben.  He is now a little over two years old and he is such a little man!  He was jumping on the couch, running, playing with his cars, feeding Cookie under the table...oh, what pure joy!  He is such an amazing blessing!

It's late...I should be in bed...instead, I'm checking out all the wonderful eye candy in our Gallery!  Our web designer has been doing some updating, cleaning up, organizing...well, I guess Spring Cleaning!  ;)  Since she is working on it, I've been spending more time looking around and I'm....

AMAZED! 


I love to see all the talent everyone has!  I'll be honest, I'm so humbled by how incredible you make my stamps look!  :)

I wanted to share a few with you before I jump in bed for the night....

I love this card by Paige Grabau!  Can you imagine getting it in the mail?!?!  What fun it is!





Both of these Flip-it Cards are by Christa Potgieter in South Africa!  ;)  I love how Christa added something 'extra' to the edge of the Flip-it Card middle section.  See how the umbrella and the bee go off the main middle section?  Isn't that a great idea!?!?!  I love it!

Above cards use these products:

bee4me
bee4me

hive4bees
hive4bees

umbrella4you
umbrella4you
 
Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Card, Fancy Frame Flip-its
Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Card, Fancy Frame Flip-its

Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK Fancy Labels
Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK Fancy Labels


Happy Stamping!