Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fun Random Facts!

Hello My Friends!!


I thought it would be fun to share some random, but fun facts. Let's see how this goes...

Topic: Raccoons
Fact: A raccoon's hands are so nimble that they can unlace a shoe, unlatch a cage, and pick up coins with ease.

How interesting is that? Are you imagining their little fingers pulling the laces out of all of your shoes? I know I sure am. Im probably going to dream about finding all of my shoes without their laces tonight.

Now that I've got you thinking about raccoons, lets see how they inspire you. I'll start you off by showing you this A-DOR-ABLE card I found in our gallery! Check it out, get inspired, stamp away, and upload it to the gallery!

Click to view full size image


Here is a list of the products used to make this card. 

raccoon2love
                             raccoons2love

Sizzix Embossing Folders 2PK - Flower Rings & Clusters


Sizzix Embossing Folders- Flower Rings & Clusters

Happy Stamping!!