Friday, May 31, 2013

Random Facts #2

Hello My Friends!

I love random facts so I thought I would share some with you! Random facts inspire me to learn more. Learning more inspires me to create. Creating allows me to do what I love every single day. So random fact numero dos. (number two)

Topic: Huey Lewis & the News
Fact: The song, "Hip to be Square", is about a free spirited member of the hippie movement of the 1960s who has embraced the conformist yuppie lifestyle of the 1980s -wikipedia

Ok! Ok! Ok! that random fact was a stretch...I had to say something about it because we have a stamp set named hip2be... I sing that song in my head every time I see it. I'm sure you will now too. (If you don't already)

Check out this stamp set and embrace your creativity!

hip2be…

                                 h
ip2be...

Happy Stamping!