Sunday, July 7, 2013

FOUR New Stamp Sets have Arrived!

Hello, My Friends!

I hope my American friends had a great 4th of July.  We did...we celebrated at my brother and sister-in-laws house.  Boy, do they know how to party!

Haha...when I say party, I mean bounce house, kiddie pool, bubble machines, popcorn machine, (my) cotton candy machine and lots of FOOD.  :)  That's the extend of 'partying' for us.  :)

Here are two pictures of my nephew Ben that I took after I made a cotton candy for him....



I realize I might be a little biased, but I think he's the most adorable little boy in town.  ;)

And, since I'm not here to just share family photos, I should probably share with you the FOUR new stamp sets!  Woo Hoo!!!!

Here's a video to introduce the new sets....


Can't see the video? Click Here!








Happy Stamping!